Today the IFMC (International Film Music Critics Association) announced the winners of their 2007 award, and one of them was John Debney, awarded for his work on the spectacular Lair score.
BEST ORIGINAL SCORE FOR A VIDEO GAME OR INTERACTIVE MEDIA
- LAIR, music by John Debney
- Bioshock, music by Garry Schyman
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, music by Stephen Barton and Harry Gregson-Williams
- Medal of Honor: Airborne, music by Michael Giacchino
- Warhawk, music by Christopher Lennertz and Timothy Michael Wynn
If you’re interested, this original soundtrack is available for a mere $9.99 at iTunes.
Source – Kotaku