The latest information and scans from this week’s issue of Famitsu are now live, with details on Lost Planet: Colonies, The Tower DS, Tales of Vesperia, Soul Calibur IV, and more.
– DVD with a trailer of an unannounced game.
６６６６ Deca Sporta
８７７７ Armored Core For Answer (PS3)
８９８７ Army of Two
７８７８ Blazing Angels 2
６７５７ Spider Man 3
８８８８ Time Hollow
７８７８ Sakura Taisen
６７７７ Zoo Tycoon 2
５６６６ Rosario + Vampire
７８７８ Ninja Gaiden DS
８７７７ Need for Speed: Pro Street
５６４６ Super Dodge Ball Brawlers
７７７８ Bangai-O Spirits
８９８８ Sim City DS2
６７６６ Dekotora Black
６６５６ Kekkaishi DS
６６６６ Evangelion @ Game
７７６７ Crayon Shin-Chan Arashi o Yobu Cinema Land
８８７９ Pokemon DS
· The Tower DS
Developer: Digitoys (Dejitoizu)
Game: The Tower DS
Console: Nintendo DS
Price: 4,800 yen
–Graphics are clear and very comfortable in operation
–Easy for beginning players
–Mario makes a small appearance
· True Fortune
Game: True Fortune
Price: 7,200 yen
–Produced by Sugiyama Ichiro of Your Kiss, with Kyara Deza of Mali Seeing doing the sound
–The protagonist can foresee everything accurately, this ability is called by a ‘true fortune card’, and the love the boy uses to succeed.
–150 or more of the events are portrayed using more than 60 visuals.
· Lost Planet: Colonies
Game: Lost Planet: Colonies
Price: 6,290 yen
–90% of development is complete.
–New “Trial Battle Mode” and a “Score Attack Mode” for Campaign
–New character “female snow pirate”.
–Four new maps (poor translation): “Lost Arena”, “Area 921″, “City of Artillery”.
–Cross-platform play with PC and 360.
–Online features “AK Hunting” and “AK Egg Battle”
–Ten new weapons.
· Soul Calibur IV
Game: Soul Calibur IV
–Maxi seen for the first time.
–Scheherazade, a new character, is revealed. Elf ears, pink outfit, kind of bird-like and fighting with a thing sword.
· Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Game: Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G
Console: Sony PSP
–Game system improvements: Better buying/selling of items.
–Protective gear much more helpful.
–Shots from opening movie are seen.
· Valkyrie Chronicles
Game: Valkyrie Chronicles
Console: PlayStation 3
· Warriors Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord
Game: Warriors Orochi: Rebirth of the Demon Lord
Console: PlayStation 2
· Tales of Vesperia
Developer: Namco Bandai
Game: Tales of Vesperia
– ToV uses the EFR-LMB battle system
– there can be twice as many enemies in a battle as Abyss (7-8 normal enemies)
– there will be huge enemies as well
– there’s also some sort of weapon synthesis system, you find materials and power up your weapons
– you won’t be able to play co-op over XBL
– and there won’t be items that are only distriburted through DLC
– although, for really hard to get items, you could buy them over DLC instead… that’s a “possibility”
– there could be rankings for minigames and various Tales stats like max combo, etc
– the opening theme singer is Japanese, but they’re keeping the same singer for the overseas version
–Three game modes: Story mode with 5 stages and 39 areas, “Battle Mode” for WiFi play with up to eight players and “First Bomberman” (?) to learn the basics of the game.
· Street Fighter IV
Game: Street Fighter IV
–El Fuerte, a new character, revealed.