The latest issue of EGM (Electronic Gaming Monthly) has been released, featuring a whole lot of new information on upcoming titles.
The magazine includes details on Gears of War 2’s multiplayer, Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction expansion sequel, Traveler’s Tale, Home, Tecmo Bowl for the Wii and more.
Read on after the jump.
The magazine also mentions that Sony Liverpool is currently working on a “stunning action game called The Protector.” However for now this is only one of many rumours, read the rest below.
– Insomniac is building a downloadable expansion sequel to Tools of Destruction.
– Tecmo Bowl coming to both the Wii and DS.
– Disney asked Warren Spector to create a Mickey Mouse Mario-killer.
– Sony Liverpool is making a “stunning” action game called The Protector.
– Gears 2’s multiplayer will feature 5-on-5 and a new camera angle.
– Traveler’s Tales to make games (plural) based on live-action Akira movie.
– Home beta coming in the spring.
Sonic RPG details
– Random battles, turn-based
– Allocatable skill points.
– Branching dialog paths.
– Dialogue similar to Mass Effect’s.
– Core story has a single outcome.
– Visuals: Looks like “Sonic 3D Blast done right.”
Source – NeoGAF