Square Enix today announced that Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon will be released in North America on July 8th.
The game follows Chocobo and Cid’s journey, and features a charming vibrant game world, character designs by Toshiyui Itahana, Wi-Fi Duels, Mog arcade games and more.
– A charming, vibrant game world coupled with an engaging storyline and
challenging turn-based battles to create a fun and entertaining RPG
– A compelling gaming experience utilizing a variety of classic FINAL
FANTASY job classes such as the knight, black mage and white mage to aid
Chocobo in his fight against evil
– Character designer Toshiyuki Itahana, from the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL
CHRONICLES(R) series and FINAL FANTASY FABLES: Chocobo Tales(R), lends
his trademark art style
– Duel against friends via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in addictive card
battles featuring popular FINAL FANTASY creatures in a unique 3D pop-up
– Collect hidden letters throughout the adventure and form special phrases
to unlock secret dungeons and job classes
– The signature Mog House offers arcade-style mini-games that can be
played with intuitive Wii Remote controls