Claymore is ending in November

Dreamflask.com / Forums / Off-Topic / Claymore is ending in November
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    • Potion Master

Finally. I’m still a fan of the series (especially part one), but it really should have ended a long time ago. :cute

Norihiro Yagi’s action fantasy manga Claymore is reportedly set to conclude in the November issue of Jump Square, on sale October 4th. The 2001 series, published in North America by Viz, will have run 27 volumes.

The series started in Monthly Shōnen Jump. When the magazine was cancelled, it moved to Weekly Jump before finding on a home in Jump Square when it launched in 2007. Volume 26 was collected in June. Madhouse produced an anime adaptation in 2007.

Source: Crunchyroll

Gene avatarGene
    • Slime Knight
    About time. I put off the last ten or so chapters so I can finish everything in one shot. I can finally stop reading this series.

Zhaan avatarZhaan
    • Potion Master

It’s over.. I think?

I’m glad Irene is alive and well. I guess Rafaela spared her life after all.
    Cunty avatarCunty
    • Slime Knight
    so did she beat the evil thing?

Zhaan avatarZhaan
    • Potion Master
    Teresa did, kinda.

Gene avatarGene
    • Slime Knight

Finished it yesterday. I don’t even remember who 80% of these characters are. 

At least I can finally stop reading this. I wish there was better closure with Raki and Clare though. Maybe it’s a bit much, but I want to see a proper happy ending with those two.

Lilium avatarLilium
    • Adventurer
    as a fan of teresa i can’t say i didn’t enjoy the fanservice, yet i do have mixed feelings about it overall. especially about how strong she was being due to clare’s thoughts. at least i get to see a certain character in the end.

Zhaan avatarZhaan
    • Potion Master
    Lilium said:

as a fan of teresa i can’t say i didn’t enjoy the fanservice, yet i do have mixed feelings about it overall. especially about how strong she was being due to clare’s thoughts. at least i get to see a certain character in the end.

Agreed.

Semi-related: it’s too bad Galatea never got her sight back.. and we never really saw her in a real fight after she became a nun 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)